Sunday, October 29, 2023

My quest for Justice in America and what I found instead

Fellow Americans,

This is a tale of my quest for Justice in our beautiful country and what I found instead. I hope to find a way to either link you to the case I have in the United States District Court in Oregon or else share the court submissions in this blog.

For those of you that find yourself curious and have a Pacer Account with the federal court systems computer posts of all court submissions you may look my case up under:

Maria Caterina Rosenfeld v James Hackett and the Linn-Benton Housing Authority.

I filed the case because the executive director of that housing authority HUD funded nine dangerous felons in my housing around seventeen young children and the children suffered deeply.

KATU television did a news report on the corruption of the Linn Benton Housing Authority and it can be googled with: Some claim housing authority subsidized felons.

_________________________________________________



INDEX

Blog #1 - "My Quest for Justice in America and what I found instead" (4-12-2010)

Blog #2 - "My Heroes" (5-7-2010)

Blog #3 - "James Hackett using the Linn Benton Housing Authority to make money off the
backs of the Poor" (5-11-2010)

Blog #4 - "Criminals illegally HUD funded at Pickford/Leonard" (5-18-2010)

Blog #5 - "Judge Michael R. Hogan's intentional Obstruction of Justice" (5-25-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment